Total Pageviews

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

You are about to be blown away!! Hang on...

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

THE ECLIPSE OF THE MOON TO EARTH

If you look at the sky on May 20th, you will see in the nighttime that there will be an eclipse of the moon.  Do you think it will hurt our eyes to look at it in the dark?  I think it won't because there won't be enough light, you know.  I think it will be safe for our eyes.  


I've never seen an eclipse before but I hope I remember to look that day.  Someone needs to invent solar eclipse glasses to protect our eyes from the solar eclipse's rays.  I put it on my calendar to remind me of what day the eclipse will be on.


An eclipse is what happens when the moon gets in front of the sun and creates a shadow on the earth.  I just know this information, not sure how I do, it's a science thing.  I hope you get to see the eclipse on May 20th.  Tell me if you video taped it and put it on www.Youtube.com so that we can watch it.


From,


Brennan aka Blog Master


UPDATE:


What a rip off.  No eclipse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment