Total Pageviews

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

You are about to be blown away!! Hang on...

Monday, September 17, 2012

DIARY OF A WIMPY KID (The Third Wheel)

Hello my blog fans!

You know in my old blogs, one about the Diary of a Wimpy Kid collection that I wanted, did you know that there is a new one coming out, it's called Diary of a Wimpy Kid, the Third Wheel.  I am going to attempt to get this book and read it.  You thought that Cabin Fever was the only new book that I had, but you were wrong.  There is another new book coming out about Greg Hefley.  Each time there is a new book out, I will attempt to get it and read it.  It will be a big job, but it will be fun and I think funny too.

There are lots of new books coming out and I will attempt to get them.  I read two books by James Patterson that were something like Diary of a Wimpy Kid, but a bit different.  My mom wants me to read a book called Frindle, but I don't want to read it.  I'm just not into those kinds of books.

Back to Diary of a Wimpy Kid.  Anyway, I'm sort of thinking of getting that new book.  I am going to put it on my Christmas list.  I hope my parents get enough money, otherwise I'm not going to be happy with them.  (mom, you better get it, otherwise I am going to be one upset kid.  Got it?)  Anyway, back to my book thing.  I just hope that I can get that book and I wonder how it's going to go.  I'm going to have to wait until Christmas.  This book doesn't come out until November anyway.

Peace out bloggers

P.S.  I will write another blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment