Total Pageviews

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

You are about to be blown away!! Hang on...

Thursday, January 26, 2012

NO MORE SMOKING

Dear Fans, I have an important message for you....

PLEASE STOP SMOKING!!!

Did you know that you can get cancer by smoking and you will have to go to the surgeon and get all the cancer out. He will have to cut you open and get the pitch blackness out of your body.

Your lungs will shrivel up. You will be not able to breathe and you will certainly die if you do.

My mom and my Mimi took me to Bodies the Exhibition. At that exibit we saw what happens when you smoke. We saw blackness on ACTUAL human lungs. It was GROSS!

Also, smoking stinks. It's polluting our air and when we are close to somebody that smokes, we take in that smoke that they smoke too, and we end up with the same thing they have.... cancer.

There is so much information about smoking that I can't understand why people still smoke. Maybe it's just a hobby. But it's a gross hobby and you should NEVER do it!

Always be part of the red ribbon. It means I don't do drugs and smoking is the grossest thing in the universe. Are you going to stop now from this day forth? Let me know if you do!

Brennan (a non smoker forever and his family too)

No comments:

Post a Comment