Total Pageviews

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

You are about to be blown away!! Hang on...

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My cat Dora the Explorer

I really wanted a cat, almost as much as I wanted my Casey dog, which you have seen on my other blog. When I was little I likethe show dora and that's how we named our cat Dora. When I was at Shawna's I asked for this kind of cat which was black and white. So she let us have her. Over the years she has grown and now she is 5 years old. Dora lives outside so she can explore. She is an outside cat. Everytime I open the door, she doesn't come in.

Dora likes to cuddle with us and catches mice and moles sometimes. Last time when Dora killed a mouse, we had to bury him. We had a funeral.

Dora and Casey try to get a long. I know some day they will become friends. Right now Dora lives on the front porch and Casey is on the back porch. They are separated and our living room is the thing that separates them, like the Atlantic Ocean separates North America away from Africa.

Every time when I open the door she comes and when I sit on the step, she purrs on me. I love my cat with all my heart and my dog.

1 comment:

  1. Brennan, I too have a cat! Actually, I have three cats, Kidd, Trey and Millie. I love them very much just like you love your Dora. They are very fun to play with aren't they? Does Dora have a special toy? My cat's favorite toys are the plastic rings that go around the gallon of milk! Please keep posting updates on you and your animals! Have A Happy Day!!
    Your Pal, Sherry Watts

    ReplyDelete