Total Pageviews

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

You are about to be blown away!! Hang on...

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Summer Vacation 2011 Recap

Hellooooooo blog readers...........................

Today I am going to tell you about my vacation this past summer.

The day school let out I was VERY VERY happy! I knew that I would have a big time during summer break! I had thousands of things to do and I loved it. Starting of the summer vacation was the greatest thing in the world. I had been waiting for this my whole life. I was wondering when we were getting out and I found out and I was so happy!

The first day of summer vacation, I slept in. I thought it was a school day, but then dad didn't wake me up. I slept and slept until I woke up and I said in my head IT'S SUMMER VACATION! Then we did a thousand things.

We went to my grandma's pool a bunch of times and I played with my toy Titanic in the pool!

.... The next day I also did some tennis lessons. I did tennis lessons all summer with the greatest tennis player in the world, Emily! She hit those balls and I hit them harder than she would. I love tennis. It is my greatest new sport and I want to be a famous tennis player when I grow up. By the end of summer, I was serving and returning balls!

Then this summer, I also went to Florida with my family on an airplane. We went there for a week which is equal to 7 days. We played Putt Putt Golf, we body surfed at the beach and collected shells and made sand castles. We ate out a bunch, saw Cars 2 in 3D, we went on an COOL airboat ride in the Everglades. We went to a place called the Imaginarium which is a science place which I like. We also went to the Naples Zoo and went to the Audubon Nature Preserve and walked 2 miles ona boardwalk. We saw HUGE grasshoppers that looked like they had colorful armor on them. I did not like it. I saw a spider and it was huge, it's butt was like a rectangle that had an arch on the top. It had super long arms and it was in a big web. We also saw a mommy alligator and her babies in the wild. They were about 50 feet from us and mom said "let's get out of here"! Then we went to Uncle Bub & Aunt Linda's house. We played in the hot tub with our model Titanic and had dinner there. Then we went back to the house in Florida and had more fun until we had to go back home. So back on an airplane we went! Just like when we went to Florida, only we were going the opposite direction of Florida.

Other things I did this summer was, I went to the Newport Aquarium with my brother and my grandparents and our friend Tammy. I saw a lot of things there. Like sharks, penguins and lots of fish.

I played with lots of Lego's this summer! Including a train one that I took to our Family Reunion at Carter Caves State Park. Mimi, Papaw, Uncle Bub, Aunt Linda, Grace, Lily, and lots of other kids were there. We went into the X-Cave and the Cascade Cave. It was cold inside those caves. We saw bats in the Cascade Cave but none in the X-Cave. The tour guide said they were full grown bats but they were very tiny! From us, they looked tiny, but from them, they were full grown. One swooped down onto the crowd and then went back up into it's nest. They were all huddled together like a big nest. There was a waterfall and a lake inside the cave. But then we came back home and it was 3 days until back to school.

When the 3 days were done, I was not too happy. Then I had a very boring life and I was very upset and I wish summer vacation lasted more. But to worry, we are going back to Florida this fall!

The end.

Bye blog readers, I'll make another blog post soon!

Brennan












No comments:

Post a Comment