Total Pageviews

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

You are about to be blown away!! Hang on...

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Brennan's Brain Malfunction

Sometimes I have a malfunction with my brain. When that happens I don't concentrate. When I do that, I can't do anything with my brain because I have to take pills to make my brain be calm. When I take the pills, they just go away and dissolve. My brain is bigger than the pills. I use my imagination several times when I am working at school. I can't concentrate when I am using my imagination. I can concentrate when there is no school. My teacher wants me to concentrate and pay attention but nothing works. When I do concentrate though, I can do anything because the brain molecules are scrambled when I do my work. When I am not at school my brain molecules go back where they belong. My brain is not really smart when I have school.

No comments:

Post a Comment