Total Pageviews

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

You are about to be blown away!! Hang on...

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Is Pluto A Planet?

I went to school and my teacher told us about the planets. She said that there were 8 planets. But I knew there were 9 planets. She was leaving out Pluto!! I knew that Pluto was a planet so I told my teacher that there were 9 planets. But my teacher said Pluto isn't a planet anymore. So we had an argument and I said I would blast you into space for a mission to Pluto so that you would know whether Pluto was a planet or not. So they blasted my teacher into space on a rocket. Then she went all the way around the Solar System then she saw Pluto waaaaaay far behind Neptune. Then she saw that Pluto was still there. When she came back down to Earth, I asked her, "Did you see that Pluto was still a planet?" She said "Yes! I was wrong, Pluto is still there!" I said "Do you take all that back about Pluto not being a planet?" She said "YES!"

1 comment: