Total Pageviews

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

You are about to be blown away!! Hang on...

Monday, March 22, 2010

Our weekend

The weekend starts on Saturday. We got up and got dressed to go to the Train Show. It was at the Greenbo Lake State Park. We saw lots of trains there. I even got to ride on a small train with my daddy and Brody. It was an old time steam engine with lots of steam coming out of his funnel. After we rode the train, we went to see the little ones. We bought lots of stuff. We bought an old Lionel track uncoupler and we took it home. We also got a wooden Thomas Train Recycling Cars. My mommy bought me a train eraser for my pencil! Daddy bought two new transformers for my HO scale train. Then we went home.

On Sunday, it was sunny and warm and we had a great day. When Brody got up from his nap, we went over by Cave Run Lake to feed the ducks. We fed them bread and popcorn.

On Monday we have to go to school :-(

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment